Senior Informatics Consultant Lead (.Net / Dot Net)
Responsible for building a team of web programmers, and analysts, with the primary responsibility for the delivery of the web infrastructure/ applications/ projects that provide tactical and strategic solutions to constituent needs. Ideal candidate will apply industry wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies in developing solutions on projects of strategic significance. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and a passion for exceeding users expectations are key qualities to be successful in this role.
This role can be considered WFH-US though the ideal location is Hartford, CT.
* 5+ years as an Angular Engineer in a comparable role in Agile Software Framework
* 5+ years of Experience with responsive UI design and development
* 5+ years of experience on Web Related Technologies: Angular8/7/...2, AngularJs (1.x), JQuery, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, JSON, NPM, NodeJs, Jasmine, karma, protractor, Bootstrap.
* 3+ years of experience on .Net Technologies: Web API, Web Services
* 2+ Years of experience in Ionic Angular Framework with CapacitorJS
* 2+ years of experience on Tools: Jenkins, GIT, Checkmarx, Adobe Analytics, Postman, Splunk, VS Code, Webstorm, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Atom, SOAP, REST client, SVN, Jira, Rally
* 2+ years of experience Web & Application Servers: NodeJs
* 2+ years of experience Database Server: MS SQL Server
* Cloud Experience
* Strong SQL Experience
* Database development/ data engineering experience
Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.