CVS Health Internal Audit Department provides high quality services to our internal business partners that consistently meet and exceed their expectations. We collaborate proactively with our business partners to focus on the most important risks/challenges facing the organization, to deliver results that make the most significant contributions, and to provide meaningful insights and solutions. We continuously look for ways to improve our audit processes and leverage technology to provide value in creative ways.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Sox Controls and Assurance (SCA) Team, the Senior Consultant of the SCA Team will perform execution of the companys Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulatory requirements for Aetna/Health Care Benefits (HCB) business segments, and promote collaboration with our business partners, external auditors, and management.
The position executes SCA testing and supports the annual planning process for the HCB Segment. This role will be responsible for continually evaluating and recommending operational and process improvements to our financial compliance processes, and the efficiency and effectiveness of the companys key control structure. Also, the role will have opportunities to collaborate on cross-functional project teams providing value in support of CVS Health achieving its transformational goals.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
3 or more years of experience in Auditing of Internal Controls and/or SOX
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or MBA or Certifications indicating knowledge of internal controls / internal audit concepts
- Exhibits an understanding of GAAP, SOX, COSO, IT audit concepts, and internal audit practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business cycles, and of associated key risks and controls.
- Develop relationship building and influencing skills to foster effective working relations across the teams, including functional and divisional leaders.
- Willingness to take ownership and dedicate the time needed to complete departmental and companywide initiatives.
- Demonstrate a clear communication style that establishes credibility and confidence. Intellectual curiosity and tenacity: strong ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve complex problems with a collaborative and optimistic attitude.
- Analytical rigor: capability conducting and managing quantitative analysis with the highest level of attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor Degree required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.