Senior iOS Developer
As a Senior iOS Developer you will be primarily responsible for designing, developing, and coding for iOS application to meet customer expectations and specifications as discussed and detailed in Epics, Features and Stories (SAFe Agile process). You will be working with other iOS developers and experts in the broader organization. Your expertise and inputs into designs and technology solutions will facilitate accurate decision-making and mitigate development and implementation risks.
The applicant will understand the IOS development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and test techniques. We are seeking someone who can conceptualize and influence application and interface projects, and therefore ought to understand what advice to give and where to plug in to steer toward desirable outcomes.
In addition, you should be either experienced or conversant in emerging ideas in application development both on the user interface and middle tier technologies. While not necessarily deep in all of these technologies, you should understand them sufficiently to guide the organization in understanding and possibly adopting them if appropriate.
The typical salary range for this role is $112,200 to $167,200.
This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus plan or program.
* 5+ years in iOS Development with 1+ years of development in Swift/SwiftUI.
* Experience on developing an iOS Universal application for iOS 10- above using Xcode 10.0 - above, Swift/SwiftUI/ Objective-C, and Mac OSX.
* Knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
* Knowledge of MVVM, MVC and other industries followed design pattern.
* Experience with writing custom reusable components, modules using Cocoapods /Swift Package, Analytics, A/B testing and other application functionality using native and third-party frameworks.
* Experience with performing security/code scan and providing the solutions to avoid any vulnerability attack.
* Experience on writing automated UI and Unit testcases using XctestFramework.
* Experience with IOS development Debugging and crash analysis technique.
* Knowledge on fine tune application performance, battery consumption, Memory allocation by using Xcode instrument tool during development.
* Hands on Experience with Git source control to committing, branching and merge changes to the source code in repository.
* Knowledge on Charles Proxy, Postman rest client for mweb and Angular code debugging proxy for hybrid interaction in IOS app.
* Experience on Design and Code reviews to ensure compliance with standards.
* Knowledge on best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams.
* Experience with writing custom reusable components, modules using Cocoapods /Swift Package.
* Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
* Working experience of CI/CD pipeline integration, GIT & Jenkins
* Experience with Agile and SAFe Agile development practices with project & task management tools such as SharePoint, Rally, JIRA & HP ALM etc.
* Maintain records to document program development and revisions using AppleDocs.
* Provide system support after hours as necessary after critical deployment or Application release.
* Experience with deployment tools like TestFlight, Application Loader etc.,
* Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership.
* Manage and upload iPhone and iPad application to Apple Appstore and perform pre- and post-release activity.
* Coordinate with Apple Development and Appstore support team for any related Appstore issues and any development issues while researching work.
* Experience on handling multiple projects simultaneously, including meeting deadlines while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress.
* Experience with cross-functional support as a member of a highly productive sprint team.
* Experience with research and development work for any new upcoming iOS features for mobile Application.
Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.