Senior Manager, Account Management
Return Ready is a CVS Health product being sold directly to companies, organizations and schools that offers COVID-19 testing options, vaccination programs, clinical consultation and more.
We are looking for account managers to join the team and work with clients to understand what they need, handle ongoing requests and solicit feedback for product development.
The ideal candidate has a passion for helping companies and schools get back to normal in the midst of a health crisis.
Candidates must be able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment and have an understanding of the health crisis and the role testing and vaccines play.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develops service strategy to ensure renewal and growth of business and retention of members for assigned accounts.
2. Achieves individual cross sell, growth/retention targets and customer satisfaction levels.
3. Creates collaborative partnerships with sales to develop a comprehensive growth strategy for assigned book of business that is aligned with customers objectives, financial position and employee benefit strategy while providing cross-sell opportunities and profitable revenue and growth to CVS Health.
4. Executes tactical components of the account teams business plan for each customer including:
a. Demonstrating proactive ability to diagnose and fix root cause drivers of service problems.
b. Developing and managing service plans in the most proactive and strategic manner possible
c. Finding new and innovate ways to show customers the value of the products and services they have purchased.
d. Proactively identifies potential service issues and takes steps to resolve those service issues that arise.
5. May lead and mentor account managers to resolve simple and complex issues and develop solutions proactively. Takes the lead on management of the integration of clients and CVS Healths internal organizations, with full responsibility for ensuring a smooth installation that will be a building block to gaining the trust of key client personnel.
6. Educates customer on CVS Health specific policies, product information, and procedures as well as industry issues and related current topics.
- Healthcare industry
- Supporting National Accounts
- Project Management Experience
- Excellent business acumen and presentation skills
- Intermediate level with MS Office Programs
- Work in a matrixed, evolving environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Any additional tasks as directed by supervisor or manager, e.g. travel requirements, additional projects, etc.
- Travel requirements are up to 25% when travel is reinstated for business
- Insurance industry
- Pharmacy industry
- Root cause analysis
- Process Mapping
High School Diploma or General Equivalent Development (GED)
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.