Senior Manager - Client Benefits
As a Client Benefits Senior Manager over Benefits and Clinical Operations you will be responsible for leading a team of Benefits Relationship Managers, Clinical Operations Analysts, and Coders representing the Operations team. You will plan, direct, supervise, and help evaluate workflow and coordinate work activities to achieve service level goals, productivity and quality of your high functioning team.
You will accomplish this by:
* Recommending and leading operational improvements both strategically and in the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures.
* Actively managing the performance of staff members to established Performance standards
* Developing a culture of collaboration and accountability
* You will also work closely with Benefits Leadership, Account Management Leadership, Sales Leadership, and the Client.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
* Leading professional employees
* Successfully delivering benefits tasks and collaborating with other teams for overall Product Implementation
* Mentoring your team to identify and resolve challenges by analyzing information and suggesting and driving to practical and creative solutions
* Encouraging teamwork and a supportive departmental culture with an emphasis on ensuring outstanding client service
* Monitoring business needs and developing detailed processes and procedures as needed to build and maintain effective and productive workflows
Your success will be driven by the success of your team in their disciplined approach to delivering product implementations on time with quality. Your healthcare industry knowledge, staff development and process improvement skills will also contribute to your success. You will operate in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines so your ability to operate autonomously and make key decisions is imperative. The contributions you will make will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace
* 7 or more years of experience in PBM, Managed Care or Healthcare
* At least 2 years of demonstrated leadership experience, coaching and mentoring robust teams, with a preference for experience leading teams linked to benefit operations, or similar field within a healthcare/PBM industry
* Experience working in Sales Force.com, RxClaim and Microsoft Suite of Programs
* Strong decision making and creative problem solving skills
* Strong Risk Identification and Mitigation skills
* Able to work in dynamic work environment with quick turnaround
* Ability to coach, manage, mentor, develop and guide employee performance.
* Excellent organizational and time leadership skills
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of associates, leaders and clients
* Bachelors Degree is required
* Equivalent experience may be considered
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.