Senior Manager - Digital Engineering
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help with Aetna Healths portfolio. Youll work alongside talented and passionate teammates from diverse backgrounds. Together, youll identify customer problems or opportunities, develop the strategic UX vision, and communicate that narrative across the business. Youll lead cross-functional teams through a user-centered design approach, both hands-on and through facilitation. This work will culminate in the execution of wireframes, prototypes, and user experiences that validate the strategy, hypotheses, and business/user goals. You may be expected to provide high-fidelity UI deliverables as well.
* 8 + years' experience crafting user-centered experiences for complex consumer-facing products and/or business intelligence tools
Utilize user-centered design approaches to define the customer problem/opportunity with cross-functional teams
* Lead design thinking exercises such as design workshops
* Develop concepts, wireframes, and prototypes, through facilitation and hands-on work
* Partner with Product Design to ensure a user-centered solution from prototype through release
* Ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders to develop and articulate detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet these requirements
* A solid grasp of user-centered design, design thinking, planning and conducting user research, rapid prototyping, user testing, and heuristic analysis
* Extensive experience in iOS, Android/Material design, and responsive web design best practices
* Solid understanding of WCAG best practices
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and partners
* Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Miro and a willingness to try new tools
* Agile or SAFe experience
* An online portfolio showcasing a wide range of UX/UI work
Bachelors degree in Design, HCI, or related field, or equivalent professional experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.