Community Health Choice
Senior Manager, IS System Applications - 153885
Community Health Choice, Inc. (Community) is a non-profit Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) licensed by the Texas Department of Insurance. Through its network of more than 10,000 providers and 70 hospitals, Community serves over 260,000 Members with the following programs:
Medicaid State of Texas Access Reform (STAR) program for low-income children and pregnant women
Childrens Health Insurance Program (CHIP) for the children of low-income parents, which includes CHIP Perinatal benefits for unborn children of pregnant women who do not qualify for Medicaid STAR
Health Insurance Marketplace Plans that offer individual health coverage that includes preventive care, emergency services, prescription drugs, and hospitalization available to all, regardless of pre-existing conditions.
Improving Members' experiences is at the heart of every Community position. We strive every day to make sure that our Members have access to the high-quality health care they need and deserve.
Community is accredited by URAC for its health plan operations. We offer care management programs for asthma, diabetes, and high-risk pregnancy. An affiliate of the Harris Health System (Harris Health), Community is financially self-sufficient and receives no financial support from Harris Health or from Harris County taxpayers.
The Sr. Manager, IS System Applications is responsible for managing specified applications/systems within Community Health Choice and is expected to maintain performance within the designated applications, manage and develop staff, continuously improve the quality of processes, and work with Leadership to implement new ideas defined for Health Plan needs.
The Sr. Manager, IS System Application leads the configuration/solutions development team in the design, development, deployment and sustainment of business process solutions, software systems/applications. Support all departments and constant monitoring of state regulations to comply with the changes is also essential.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Business or related area. Four years of related work experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Five years in application support and configuration experience
- Two years previous management /leader experience is preferred.
- Agile Frameworks Leadership Experience (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe)
- Previously led team in building of data integration solutions
- Project and/or Product Management Experience
- API Management and Development
- Conceptual understanding of cloud native technologies (MS Azure)
- Knowledge DevOps practices CI/CD
- Previously work with integrating with Salesforce Clouds
- Data Analytics Platforms
Community employees benefits are provided by Harris Health. These benefits are designed to provide you with flexibility and choices in meeting your specific needs.
Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.