Senior Manager, Medical Education
CVS Kidney Care, a new CVS Health company, has been launched as part of the companys portfolio of initiatives to transform health care and make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by chronic kidney disease. At CVS Kidney Care, we put the patient at the heart of everything we do. We are based on a culture of courage that rewards innovative thinking and bold action; we seek people who are ready for an entrepreneurial environment where ownership is empowered at all levels, ambiguity is actively embraced in order to accelerate innovation, and where all colleagues are committed to act as one team in service to our goals.
The Senior Manager, Medical Education will support and drive planning and implementation of medical education programs, medical advisory boards, and relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in support of new product development and commercialization. Longer term activities will support medical congress scientific activities such as symposia.
The Senior Manager, Medical Education will:
* Oversee creation of medical education programs 35%
* Establish key opinion leader (KOL) strategy 35%
* Execution of KOL strategic projects 15%
* Internal advisory on scientific affairs 15%
* 5+ years of experience in Medical Education, preferred experience in Medical Affairs.
* Post-Covid, willingness and ability to travel up to 20%.
* Renal experience preferred
* Strong understanding of Key Opinion Leader Strategy
* Knowledge and expertise in Medical Compliance
* Healthcare industry knowledge
* Experience with Project Management
* Experience in Medical Compliance
Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.