Minnesota Bank & Trust
Senior Marketing Automation and Analytics Professional
Minnesota Bank & Trust growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Senior Digital Marketing Professional works closely with the Director of Digital Strategy to support the growth of all digital channels which may include: bank websites, social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, Online Banking and Mobile Banking display ads.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates on the Heartland Member Bank Marketing Council to formulate digital marketing strategies across all channels.
2. Partners with the Director of Marketing Automation and Customer Engagement to manage significant digital channels and capabilities. This may include channels such as: company internal and external websites, social media, Online and Mobile Banking platform, search engines and mobile app stores.
3. Develops strategy and roadmaps for digital channels.
4. Ability to create and deliver omni-channel customer experiences
5. Builds end to end solutions using data to help solve problems
6. Collaborate with other marketing team members and across lines of business and member banks to achieve business objectives.
7. Works directly with our compliance department to manage digital marketing advertising ensuring compliance and accuracy
8. Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and vendor partners
9. Builds and manages process improvements to increase efficiency in campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, and conversion.
10. Leads the implementation of large complex company digital programs to drive revenue and build brands.
11. Builds and maintains relationships with strategic industry partners
12. Leads discussions and presentations with senior leadership teams
13. Benchmarks current marketing performance, processes and measurement against industry best practices, through gap analysis, develop a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes.
14. Maintains knowledge on current digital marketing trends and technologies
15. Ability to create visual dashboards to help support current initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelors Degree with a Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related major. Masters Degree preferred
2. 10 + years of experience managing and leading digital marketing teams. B2B experience is preferred
3. 5 - 7 years of report creation and analysis.
4. System experience to include: Marketing Automation, Salesforce, Alteryx, MS Power BI or Tableau, Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics
5. Experience with end to end predictive model development, data automation, data visualization and analytical reporting.
5. Continual learner with strong knowledge of modern marketing processes and technology
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines, budgets and deliver high quality work
7. Ability to lead a cross-functional project teams in a highly matrixed environment
8. Financial services experience preferred.
9. Previous experience managing vendor relationships
10. Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
11. Previous experience managing large projects that impact bottom line results
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
At Minnesota Bank & Trust, we are committed to attracting, retaining and empowering talented professionals who aim to be a part of our thriving team and cultivate our diverse workforce. We recognize and value the importance of providing a positive and professional work environment. We are a diverse and inclusive workplace creating an environment where work feels like a second home.
Our Leaders are actively engaged with our employees. Our commitment to our employees is supported by a leadership team that is dedicated to help you grow your career as far as you would like to take it. We work closely with our employees to strategize individual professional development plans, performance goals and professional development opportunities. In addition to a competitive benefits package that includes a health and retirement plans; we also offer tuition reimbursement, student debt assistance, pet insurance and much more!
As a team, we strive to make significant impacts in our communities. We contribute to serve locally! We love our neighbors and our track record shows it. Since 2019, our employees volunteered over 520 hours to 39 local organizations, and Minnesota Bank & Trust has contributed more than $225,000 in sponsorships and donations. To help give back to our community, each employee is provided volunteer hours with a non-profit organization of their choice. We understand the importance of having a strong community and our role in contributing to the communities we serve. We know how important is it to give back and we do our part with pride!
Our employees are what drives our banks success and longevity. We strive build the best team possible to live our mission statement every day. We are enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will