Premier Valley Bank
Senior Marketing Automation and Analytics Professional
Premier Valley Bank and it's Divisions, Founders Community Bank and Yosemite Bank, are growing dynamic organizations with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Senior Digital Marketing Professional works closely with the Director of Digital Strategy to support the growth of all digital channels which may include: bank websites, social media, email marketing, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, Online Banking and Mobile Banking display ads.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates on the Heartland Member Bank Marketing Council to formulate digital marketing strategies across all channels.
2. Partners with the Director of Marketing Automation and Customer Engagement to manage significant digital channels and capabilities. This may include channels such as: company internal and external websites, social media, Online and Mobile Banking platform, search engines and mobile app stores.
3. Develops strategy and roadmaps for digital channels.
4. Ability to create and deliver omni-channel customer experiences
5. Builds end to end solutions using data to help solve problems
6. Collaborate with other marketing team members and across lines of business and member banks to achieve business objectives.
7. Works directly with our compliance department to manage digital marketing advertising ensuring compliance and accuracy
8. Builds strong relationships with internal stakeholders and vendor partners
9. Builds and manages process improvements to increase efficiency in campaign deployment, tracking, reporting, and conversion.
10. Leads the implementation of large complex company digital programs to drive revenue and build brands.
11. Builds and maintains relationships with strategic industry partners
12. Leads discussions and presentations with senior leadership teams
13. Benchmarks current marketing performance, processes and measurement against industry best practices, through gap analysis, develop a roadmap for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes.
14. Maintains knowledge on current digital marketing trends and technologies
15. Ability to create visual dashboards to help support current initiatives
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelors Degree with a Marketing, Advertising, Business, or related major. Masters Degree preferred
2. 10 + years of experience managing and leading digital marketing teams. B2B experience is preferred
3. 5 - 7 years of report creation and analysis.
4. System experience to include: Marketing Automation, Salesforce, Alteryx, MS Power BI or Tableau, Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics
5. Experience with end to end predictive model development, data automation, data visualization and analytical reporting.
5. Continual learner with strong knowledge of modern marketing processes and technology
6. Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to meet deadlines, budgets and deliver high quality work
7. Ability to lead a cross-functional project teams in a highly matrixed environment
8. Financial services experience preferred.
9. Previous experience managing vendor relationships
10. Ability to communicate with all levels in an organization
11. Previous experience managing large projects that impact bottom line results
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
If youre looking for a career where your voice is heard and you have opportunities do what you do best every day - your search is over. Premier Valley Bank is committed to attracting, retaining and developing talented professionals who strive to do great things and make a positive impact in the community.
Joining Premier Valley Bank means actively contributing to the vitality of the communities where we live and work. In 2020, Premier Valley Bank supported many Central California causes including multiple COVID relief programs, wildfire victim relief efforts, and a program dedicated to aiding underfunded local classrooms. Additionally, employees are given volunteer hours to support to a community cause. We are devoted to giving back locally and bonding as a team while doing it!
Our commitment to providing a positive and professional work environment is supported by a leadership team that is 100% dedicated to foster your career. We work closely with our employees to strategize individualized professional development plans and professional goals. We grow, when you grow.
At Premier Valley Bank, we are focused on a strong and robust diverse environment in which all team members feel valued. While building a team that lives our mission statement every day of enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will