ExecuTech Strategic Consulting
Fort George G Meade, MD
Senior NC3 Project Analyst
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is seeking a Senior NC3 Analyst with direct Nuclear C3 experience to support our customers NC3 East organization located at DISA headquarters, Ft Meade, MD.
- You will be a part of a major new design opportunity that will focus on engineering, analysis, and documentation of current and objective Enterprise Architectures. This will involve architecture development/trade-offs for acquisition strategy decisions to evolve the Nuclear C3 System into a broader Strategic C3/National Leadership Command Capability (NLCC).
- You will participate on the technical design team for the future presidential senior leadership and COOP/COG architecture development efforts that will describe and integrate all current planning for modification, upgrade, evolution, and modernization of existing nuclear C3 system components forming the foundation for the NLCC. These activities will focus on implementing System-of-System methodologies and integrating current system architectures of Senior Leader, COOP/COG, and NC3 components into a detailed, NLCC enterprise architecture.
- Your direct responsibilities include developing recommendations concerning continuation, modification, or elimination of current national leader and nuclear C3 system enhancement plans and collecting and assessing current proven solutions and emerging concepts for national and nuclear C3 Interface with SAIC team and other Subject Matter Experts to leverage expertise will be essential to the success of the NLCC Architecture.
- You will assess the ability of the current and planned capabilities to achieve the desired NLCC and nuclear C2 mission outcomes and execute the identified tasks, under the full range of operating conditions to fully meet the Nuclear Technical Proficiency Criteria (NTPC) standards. Gaps or redundancies will be identified, the attributes and parameters of nuclear C3 systems will be used to fill the gaps, and operational mission priorities will also be used for the elimination of gaps or redundancies.
- To be successful, you should have exceptional writing, briefing skills, and technical enterprise leadership are a foundational element of the support needed to meet the customer challenges. You will be responsible for documenting and articulating aspects of the critical architecture products and NLCC systems capabilities. Some of the other JSEIO products you will work with include technology assessment reports, technology implementation plans, systems engineering documentation, and alternative analysis reports.
- Strong experience with nuclear C3 missions, systems, and operational procedures currently used with the strategic nuclear capable forces in support of presidential and joint staff nuclear communications. Demonstrated ability to prepare nuclear C3 analysis, documentation, and reports.
- Experience developing system-of-systems functional mission architectures and capabilities using proven methodologies for complex DOD communications based programs including migration of legacy systems into modernized net-centric, service oriented architectures.
- Experience conducting system-of-systems architecture/performance trade-off analysis, and engineering designs of nuclear C3 systems.
- Understanding of, and experience with operations and technical characteristics of nuclear C3 systems to include strategic communications systems, sensor and radar systems, and communications systems deployed at nuclear command centers and on nuclear capable platforms.
- Thorough understanding of national policy, DOD/Joint Staff guidance, and technical performance criteria requirements regarding nuclear C3 operations.
- Ability to apply system engineering techniques and enterprise architecture concepts to specific secure and survivable communications development tasks in a structured approach that supports the five nuclear C2 mission functions and emerging NLCC requirements.
- Expertise in the areas of DOD acquisition/requirements processes, systems analysis, engineering, and nuclear weapons effects regarding communications within the Nuclear C3 System.
- Knowledge of secure video conferencing requirements and how these requirements can be used for decision support and situational awareness tools for senior decision makers.
- Knowledge of activity, data and process modeling techniques and practices to include EA documentation requirements. Hands-on experience with EA development modeling tools is a plus.
- Experience working with senior nuclear C3 and other NLCC community stakeholders such as OSD (NII), Joint Staff, and USSTRATCOM.
- External Referral Eligible
- BS in technical engineering related fields plus 10+ years experience OR MS in technical engineering and 8+ years of experience
- You must hold an active TS/SCI clearance
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear, use hands to keyboard and write. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
ExecuTech Strategic Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Location Fort Meade, Maryland, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular