Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Senior Personal Banker
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Senior Personal Banker is responsible for building retail relationships with our customers and helping them exceed their financial expectations through extraordinary delivery of products and services.
1. Offer and sell financial products and services to both consumer and small business customers. Including, but not limited to:
a. Checking and Savings Accounts
b. Certificates of Deposit
c. Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
d. Health Savings Accounts
e. Consumer Loans
f. Credit Life/Disability, GAP and MOB insurance on consumer loans
g. Home Equity Loans/Lines of Credit
h. Credit Cards
2. Provide first line back up for all Personal Banking positions daily to include but not limited to:
a. Operating a transaction window (when required based on banking center needs)
b. Open, close and service customer accounts
c. Processing customer checking, savings and loan transactions
3. Provide excellent customer service while listening for sales opportunities; explains and promotes bank products or services to customers
4. Follow up with prospects and current customers by telephone or letter to promote new products and services and/or thanking customers for existing business.
5. Actively monitor the status of key customer relationships to promote business growth and service quality
6. Answer questions and solve problems for customers
7. Opens, closes, and allows, customers access to their safety deposit box following specified procedures if necessary
8. Opens and closes the banking center according to bank security policy
1. High School Diploma/GED, Bachelors Degree preferred.
2. 3-5 years of experience in sales & customer service
3. Customer facing banking experience preferred
4. Proven ability to meet sales goals
5. High attention to detail
6. Proven experience working in a team environment
7. Ability to count and balance cash
8. Knowledge & experience using technology
9. Time management and problem solving skills.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
When you join the Wisconsin Bank & Trust team, youll be part of an organization that has been serving Wisconsin communities since 1911. Weve got BIG ideas and are looking for the right people to join us to make these ideas into a reality.
We provide a safe, positive and professional work environment with a leadership team that is dedicated to foster your career as far as you want to take it with yearly performance goals, strategic individual development plans and professional development opportunities. In addition to growing your career, we offer our employee's a competitive benefits package that includes a full health plan, a robust retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, a student debt assistance program and much more!
At Wisconsin Bank & Trust we are actively engaged with the communities that we serve. Over the past year, our employees volunteered over 700 hours to 38 different local organizations and we contributed more than $221,000 in sponsorships and donations. As part of giving back to the community, each employee is provided a paid day to volunteer at an organization of their choice.
Our employees are what drives our banks success and longevity. We strive to recruit and retain the best team possible and to live out our mission statement every day of enriching lives one customer, employee and community at a time.EOE/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/VetMember FDIC Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will