Senior Project Manager - Construction (East Coast Region)
The Senior Project Manager, Construction and Property Administration (SPM), is responsible for the construction of all Enterprise (non-retail) Business Units. The Business units supported include Aetna, Shared Services, PBM (Specialty, Mail, and Anthem), Coram, Omnicare, Multi-Dose, and any non-store project/initiative. The SPM manages multiple construction projects from planning and inception to execution.
Your region would be covering the East Coast. This is a work-from-home position. We look for this individual to live somewhere in the eastern part of the United States.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with internal real estate team, business units, A&E, and contractors to evaluate strategies, opportunities, develop proposed scope, budget and schedule, analyze the feasibility and present proposed deals to senior leadership team for approval.
- Manage approved projects through to completion.
- Manage construction projects including the design, budget, permits, contracts, reporting, construction and delivery of the completed project per CVS designs and standards, on schedule and within budget.
- Financial responsibility for approximately $25M+ in expense and capital budgets annually.
- Partner with a team of internal and external resources to provide services in support of construction projects. Visit construction projects to verify that all work is completed in accordance with CVS Health plans, specifications, and standards.
- Review schedule, budget, and resolve project issues.
- Represent CVS Health with state and city agencies and boards as it relates to planning and construction.
- Manage punch list and project closeout process
- 10+ years of related experience in building development & construction, incl. ground-up construction, tenant /office fit-out, call centers, distribution warehouses, clinical/pharmaceutical spaces, clean rooms, remodels in urban environments, etc.
- 10+ years experience of the design and construction process including standards and costs
- 5+ years strong project management experience with the ability to effectively manage large number of projects simultaneously
- Be able to travel (2-4 days weekly) and work remotely
- Located on the Eastern part of the United States market
- Retail entitlement, development and construction experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Architecture, Engineering or related area.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.