Rockville, MD, United States
Senior Report Application Developer
As the Senior Report Application Developer, you will support the development life cycle, including maintenance. You will formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex information systems. You will also prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Translating business requirements to technical specifications
* Creating technical designs for a new application or enhancements including integration of purchased solutions Supports the Code Asset Management process
* Designing and/or coding efficient, cost-effective application program solutions (developing new and/or reusing existing code using program development software and/or integrates purchased solutions)
* Performing unit and integrated system testing, according to detailed plans to ensure high-quality systems support processes related to the implementation and integration of the system into production
* Performing ongoing system maintenance, research, and support, according to defined plans or documentation for existing systems
* Participate in peer-to-peer cross-training with other IT team members to promote collaboration, and professional development.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
-5+ years of SQL experience
-2+ years of SAS experience
-1+ years of change control procedure experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
-Data mining experience and researching and interpreting
Bachelors or equivalent experience required
Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, Statistics, or Math preferred
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.