This position will maintain an effective hardware and software environment for employees. This includes hardware/software installation, troubleshooting and resolving issues, configuration, and training. Specific areas of responsibility include the installation of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office products, and other business-related software as required. The Senior Systems Administrator's role is to ensure the stable operation of the local area network (LAN) and work with the Associate Director of IT to maintain wide area network (WAN) operability. The person will serve as tier 2 support to analyze and resolve end-user hardware and software computer problems promptly and accurately. End-user training will be performed where required. The Senior Systems Administrator will enforce policies and procedures for documenting problems, making corrections, and communicating them.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and Azure Cloud Services.
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Abilities (Mental & Physical)
- Sitting for extended periods.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and power tools and to handle other computer components.
- Occasional inspection of cables in floors and ceilings.
- Lifting and transporting moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals
Training and Experience:
Applicant should have CCNA or equivalent or at least an associate degree in a related field. High level of customer service. Valid drivers license with a good driving record is required. A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Systems Administrator.
Other Potential Requirements:
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Availability to work evening and weekend hours
- Possession of first aid and CPR certification.
- Physical Exam and T.B. Test
- Fingerprint Clearance
We offer a competitive wage that includes shift differential and bilingual differential pay for some positions, as well as the below generous benefit packet for full-time employees.
- Medical, dental, vision insurance.
- Flexible spending Accounts
- Health savings account with employer contribution.
- 403b retirement account
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5200 per year (accessible after first 90 days of employment).
- Allowance added to pay to supplement additional benefits in the amount of 2% of salary the first year and increasing every 2 years.
- 15 days of PTO in the first 2 years, increasing by an additional 5 days every two years.
- 10 paid holidays.
- Short-term & Long-term Disability.
- Bereavement Leave
La Frontera Arizona, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or in any other term, condition, or privilege of employment with regards to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, disability, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, or any status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants and employees be given equal opportunity and that hiring and other employment-related decisions are based on job-related factors.
Thank you for considering LFAZ as an employer!