Southwest Behavioral and Health Services is seeking a dedicated and empathetic Sr. Team Lead for our Residential Bullhead City Program who can help us fulfill our mission. Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities. We are seeking someone who enjoys coordinating with people, ability solve problems, organized, leadership skills and excellent communication skills. Does this describe you? If so, you may be the person we are looking for to join our dynamic Bullhead City team!
Job Preview at a Glance:
The Sr. Team Lead is responsible in taking a lead role in the overall operation of assigned program. Works in conjunction with the Program Coordinator and Director towards growth of the program both on a clinical and administrative level. Provides direction, organization, and training to staff, serves as a role model, promotes positive communication, skilled in SBH policy and procedure and able to field questions on common practice. Must have ability to market program and public relations skills. Must have strong skills and understanding of medication storage, documentation and staff observation policies. Provides direct practice services to individuals and groups to include; assessments, treatment planning, life skills, community integration, activity planning, pre-vocational training, related documentation, case management, crisis intervention, individual and/or group counseling services. Responsible for contributing to and creating a recovery based environment.
- Assists the PC to develop and implement a sound clinical program based on current contemporary treatment models, individual and system needs, and outcomes; uses a practical approach and refines clinical programming based on changing needs
- Responsible to assist with supervising staff and coordinate all related clinical and administrative program functions, 50% administrative and management function, 50% Billable Direct Service provision
- Assists in coordination of scheduling and staff work assignments on a daily basis
- Responsible for to assist with Program Evaluation and produce/track proficient measurable outcomes
- Oversees completion of monthly clinical and data validation audits in assigned sites and assists with monitoring quality outcomes in practice and in clinical documentation
- Conducts periodic (weekly/monthly) audits of all program processes and requirements as to ensure the program is in compliance at all times
- Acts as a lead staff; provides, plans, supervises, and delivers direct care services for seriously mentally ill adults, with Co-Occurring and Co-morbid Disorders in a residential or community setting; individual, group, or family format.
- Performs and models responsible direct service provision including individual, group, life skills training, behavior management, and crisis intervention treatment.
- Coordinates the intake process and completes initial assessments upon intake
- Provides Clinical Assessment, Service planning, interventions, coordination of care, and leads responsible treatment practices in action
- Assist in the training and development of staff skills and abilities, work to create highly effective teams, uses a trans-disciplinary approach as to produce an effective outcome
- Effectively manages staff interactions, the program, systems, and processes using a leadership approach
- Advocates for member needs creating social justice for persons served, reduces barriers, promotes ideals of the Recovery Movement
- Assist with managing the programs budget, manpower utilization, overtime, and costs in general.
Location and Schedule:
This position reports out of our Marina Point Residential Program. This position is full time with flexibility with schedule based on needs of facility, with minimum schedule of Tuesday through Friday 7am to 5pm.
Pay: $41k-$44K Annually
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age
- Have a high school diploma/GED and five years of behavioral health/integrated healthcare relevant work experience.
- Related Associates degree and three years of full-time behavioral health experience.
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Human Services, Counseling and Psychology plus one year of behavioral health experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience directly related to behavioral health totaling five years is acceptable.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Required to maintain a valid Arizona drivers license and pass motor vehicle screening for insurance purposes in order to transport clients.
- Required to maintain personal auto insurance per SBH guidelines.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of modern electronic technologies.
- Demonstrated aptitude and ability in leadership and management, problem solving, organizational skills.
- Must be eligible and/or have a valid Fingerprint Clearance Card through the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Southwest Behavioral and Health Services offer full time employees low-cost medical insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees. 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service and 10 paid holidays. We will help you save for retirement 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account. We help you with your higher education goals Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs. Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing, non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years experience.
To learn about Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website at https://www.sbhservices.org/
- Mission: Delivering Compassionate Care to Enhance Lives and Improve Communities
- Values: Compassion, Integrity, Quality, Empowerment, Innovation and Trust
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.