The Senior Technical Lead will be responsible for analyzing, planning, and coordinating the operations of the POS Android Tablets to ensure the devices work properly in the restaurant environment. This position requires the ability to understand the Android tablet landscape within the organization to help navigate through challenges and provide efficiency to the devices. This position will be responsible for coordination of system updates to ensure devices are following PCI and the latest App versioning.
The Senior Technical Lead will work independently and exhibits a high degree of initiative in resolving problems encountered and developing recommended solutions. This role requires continuous coordination between multiple departments and vendors to help bring solutions to various technical challenges.
This is a temporary, non-benefits eligible position with a 6-12 month duration.
The role will be based in our Tampa Restaurant Support Center. This role is a hands-on full-time role. Candidates local to the Tampa area are strongly preferred.
- Establishes restaurant IT services through execution of procurement, ordering, gathering components and parts; completing installation; development and performance of acceptance testing
- Maintain rapport with internal and external customers and team members to coordinate schedules and execution of tasks to meet schedule
- Develop vendor scopes of work
- Document service and installation actions through completion of form, report, log and/or record of action
- Transfers knowledge via various training methodologies to effectively communicate changes to support desk
- Manage the return inventory and replacement levels with vendor
- Develop system test protocols to determine implementation success
Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to conduct common system troubleshooting
- Ability to correlate tasks internally and with vendors
- Communicate clearly with internal and external customers
- Analyze information and prioritize work tasks for vendors
- Strong working skills with Microsoft office, specifically Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Understanding of Android Tablets and POS a plus