Service and Sales Representative - WE WILL TRAIN (Tualatin, OR)
We are a growing brand, providing the food service industry the best commercial dishwashing machines and cleaning chemicals with extremely successful branches throughout Oregon, the Pacific Northwest, and the country. We are looking for talented individuals to help us grow our business and deliver the HIGH QUALITY SERVICE our customers know and love - that's where you come in! Our aim is to offer you a CAREER, not just a job. We are a niche business and understand we need to give all team members the knowledge, support, and training they need to excel in their roles. Training is planned, thorough, and continuous. We reward hard work and recognize results with career development and competitive pay.
Service and Sales Representatives (SSR) - $65-70K per year - Full Benefits
- Full hands-on training on our dishwasher machines (no experience necessary; just be fully motivated and engaged to learn)
- Company truck and tools are provided
- Quarter bonuses for top performers. The higher the rank (Top 10, 25, 50), the more money you earn
- Unlimited commission sales growth. The more you sell, the more commission dollars you make
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days, plus 401k and a lucrative profit sharing program that can add up to 9% of your annual pay to your retirement account
- We love to promote from within our company. Most of our leaders (route supervisors, managers, outside sales reps) have been promoted after becoming top performers as SSRs.
The SSR role is both a customer service and sales position. The majority of work is done in the kitchens of your customers doing preventative maintenance and repairs to our equipment to ensure great cleaning results, training your customers and sales. The sales are made by developing great relationships with your re-occurring customers and advising which cleaning chemicals would best help their teams achieve the clean and sanitized kitchen needed to protect their dining customers. We are a super green company with a full line of plant based, biodegradable products. We are most unique because we are the only vendor in the US to pick up and re-use containers (not to mention the only dish machine manufacturer in the US to make, install and maintain their own proprietary equipment). Besides the freedom of working in the field, with our fun restaurant, bar and hotel customers, your hours average 7am - 4pm, Monday - Friday with a limited on-call emergency service rotation.
- Service and maintain dishwashing equipment.
- Build relationships with your customers, resolve issues, collect payment at time of maintenance.
- Maximize performance through selling & recommending products.
- Work on-call when rotated.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Two years of customer service experience.
- Valid drivers license with a reasonably clean driving record.
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
- Ability to work on-call when rotated
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!