Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Servicing Analyst ( Mortgage)
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The primary function of the Servicing Associate is to support the Servicing Manager in the reconciliation
of the servicing portfolio, subservicer oversight and the preparation of regular management reporting.
The proposed hire would be expected to regularly interact with various internal operational groups, the
origination field and the subservicers.
- Monitor the status of loan boardings, deboardings and investor transfers of all loans in the servicing portfolio.
- Responsible for loan boarding reconciliation, loan transfer reconciliation, failed funding reconciliation, and imaged file reconciliation.
- Assist in the coordination of deliverables between various internal operational groups and the subservicer.
- Maintain database of subservicer audit items.
- Handle all incoming customer phone calls to NPF that are related to servicing.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly Servicing Portfolio Overview reporting package.
- Develop, design and automate new reports to meet the needs of the servicing group and senior management.
- Produce and/or coordinate servicing data delivery requests for State/Regulatory/Rating Agency reviews.
- Coordinate with subservicer the remittance of the monthly BU/BD amounts
- Interface with the origination field regarding escalations related to servicing activities.
- Weekly as-needed meeting with the various operational groups within NPF to follow-up on open projects and to address issues or concerns.
- Quarterly on-site meeting with the subservicers relationship manager to review open items and areas of concern.
- Conduct a loan level review of all accounts in default and loss mitigation status. This would include loans in foreclosure and bankruptcy status as well as loans up to 120 days past due.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics or other quantitative discipline
- Working knowledge of mortgage industry concepts and terminology
- MS Office experience required, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working with large datasets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently
- Mortgage servicing related experience preferred
- Destiny and Xdocs experience would be helpful
* 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Casual Workplace
* Employee Engagement Activities
* Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
* Dental - RX - Vision - Life, Disability Insurance - 401(k) Plan with company match! - Employee Assistance Plan
* Pet Insurance!
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.