Norman, OK, United States
Looking for a career where you can expand your knowledge in the restaurant industry with opportunity for management and leadership growth? At McAlister's Deli, we want to hire, work with, and develop the best restaurant managers and leaders! Our Shift Managers are food service experts, leaders who manage their team, and are on the front lines instructing, guiding, and developing each team member to provide every guest with an exceptional experience.
Our Mission: Put people at the heart of everything you do
Our Values: Genuine Hospitality, Employee Development, Growth and Profitability, Community Involvement, Operational Excellence, Products and Safety
- One year of Key employee, Shift Supervisor or Hourly management related experience preferred
- Running successful shifts in the front of house dining and back of house kitchen
- Building our business through our core value of genuine hospitality
- Expense supervision when it comes to labor, food and product orders
- Interact with guests and ensure their experience in our restaurant is one-of-a-kind
- Must be able to complete all other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by Assistant Managers or the General Manager
Benefits & Perks
- Performance-based pay
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Same day pay with Instant
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (if eligibility requirements are met)
- Voluntary accident and critical illness insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401(k) Plan with employer match!
- Free meals
- Great opportunities for growth
- Flexible Schedule
- And who doesn't love Perks! Work for us and receive exclusive discounts on sporting events, movie tickets, concerts, theater, hotels, rental cars, and theme park tickets nationwide. The list goes on!
- We're a no grease zone! You won't go home smelling like an old French fry. Our work environment is clean and safe. No char broilers, fryers, or flattop grills
- No late nights. All our restaurants are closed by 10:00 p.m. and many close by 9:00 p.m.
- No alcohol. Smoke free environment
- Heavy lunch time business
The Saxton Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.