Shipping / Receiving / Warehouse
Wamore, Inc. is an engineering and manufacturing company located at the Deer Valley Airpark. Wamore is an OEM supplier for commercial, military and aerospace clients as well as a turn-key system developer. The products we develop and manufacture are fun, innovative, challenging, and unique. Wamore, Inc. isn't your typical Engineering firm as we have a friendly and casual working environment. Currently we are looking for a Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse/Material Handling Clerk to join our team. This is a full time position (Monday-Thursday, 10 hour days).
A basic description of duties include:
- Safely load and unload materials in warehouses and other facilities.
- Receive and verify materials against packing lists to ensure the accuracy of the delivery.
- Inspect and count or weigh parts to verify accuracy.
- Kitting parts for production jobs.
- Perform required material transactions in Part Management Database to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Use material moving equipment such as pallet jacks, forklifts and dollies to bring products and materials to required location.
- Monitor inventory and inventory movement within the organization.
- Control and manage all incoming and outgoing Wamore production materials and customer product.
- Maintain cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Assist in tracking customer assets in house (customer owned inventory).
- Maintains tools and equipment in proper working order
- Perform other tasks as required to meet internal and external customer demands
Required skills include:
- Standup and Sit-down Forklift Experience
- Computer literate and familiarity with standard office software
- Must be able to type (no chicken-pecking)
- MS Office familiarity
- Parts Management Database
- Label Printing
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings, or ability to learn
- Regularly required to walk or stand (occasionally climb or kneel) and lift up to 80 lbs
- Specific vision requirements
- Ability to multi-task and accurately work with little supervision
- Knowledge of basic inspection equipment: ruler, scale, calipers
- Applicable safety/operations training required for operation of certain machinery and equipment (e.g., fork truck)
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Self-discipline and organizational skills