CVS Health is looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in lives of millions of people and who
want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a health care company can be in the digital world.
We are searching for Software Developers with strong experience in back end and/or full stack, with experience in building APIs, responsible for developing and driving critical initiatives for CVS Health. This is a hands-on technology role and requires someone with a proven track record in delivering on technology initiatives in a fast paced organization and building trusted relationships with peer groups and business partners. Well versed with agile development practices, this person will deliver high quality software to enhance customer and associate experiences.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
* 3 to 5 years of software development experience, hands on cloud development experience is a must
* 3 to 5 years experience with agile development required, SAFe Agile experienced preferred.
* Experience in creating digital solutions, powered by big data
* Experience with optimization skills to improve performance, scalability, and usability of digital and/or commence applications
* Good understanding of ADA and other regulatory compliances including PCI, PII and PHI
* Strong application development background as developer, architect, or manager
* Working experience of CI/CD pipeline, GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to build and maintain successful teams and business relationships, strong influencing skills
* Coaches and mentors staff and works with staff on their development and training plans
* Working understanding of enterprise security
* Experience in web security and application performance tuning
* Experience in a large online retailer application development organization. Prior experience in large team management including, recruiting, orienting, training, coaching, monitoring and appraising job contributions
* Formal SAFe and/or agile experience. Previous healthcare experience and domain knowledge
Bachelors degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience is required
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.