Priority Payment Systems
Software Developer in Test
Job Title: Software Developer in Test
Reports to: Director of QA
We are seeking an SDET to join our growing QA Team. Ideal experience includes API testing using Mocha/Axios/Chai.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Create and maintain regression tests for APIs using Mocha/Axios/Chai.
- Contribute to the direction of automated regression testing.
- API testing.
- Experience with integrating tests into CI/CD frameworks.
- Experience working with a geographically distributed team.
- Webstorm or other IDE.
- Experience with build tools (such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Maven, or Bamboo).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar degree; or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for testing.
- Knowledge of testing principles and procedures.
- Professional demeanor with the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Assist in building a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
NICE TO HAVES:
- MS SQL
- Selenium Webdriver
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement