Mountain View, CA
- A people first culture where contributions and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated.
- Monthly company events to recognize hard work and celebrate company wins.
- A competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
- Ongoing wellness initiatives to improve your health and well being.
- Work independently on various projects and report out with project status.
- Provides support and collaborates with Junior Engineers to complete projects and testing.
- Full life-cycle application development for given software projects including designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and reliability analysis.
- Software modeling and simulation, testing and quality assurance.
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Practical and hands on experience in coding both VB.Net and C# related programs.
- Knowledge in relational database and using ADO.Net with SQL and Oracle database.
- 2-3 years of experience Web Programming: ASP.Net and AJAX.
- Web Service Technology: SOAP protocol. Understand object oriented programming.
- Familiar with Microsoft .Net Framework and .Net Compact Framework Architecture.
- Self motivated with passion in software development and team oriented.
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet delivery deadline.
- B.S. in Computer Science is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, its a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Lets have some fun together!