Loews Hotels At Universal Orlando
Orlando, FL, United States
Sous Chef - Resort Property
Are you ready to stir up pallets with your sizzling and creative passion for food? This is your time to join the Loews Hotels as a member of our Culinary Chef Team at one of our restaurant properties at the Universal Orlando Resorts! We are Actively Interviewing to fill Sous Chef openings.
Hourly Pay Range depends on experience.
As a Culinary Leader you will enjoy Competitive Pay and Fun employee benefits that include:
- Free Entrance to Universal Orlando Theme Parks, Busch Gardens - Tampa, and SeaWorld!
- Guess Passes to share with Friends and Family
- We provide you a free meal while you are at work (that's 2 if you take a double!)
- Discounts on Loews Resorts and Discounted Travel programs!
To be effective in the Sous Chef position you will need to:
- Train and support the culinary team in the finer points of cooking.
- Manage the daily production, preparation and presentation of all food for the resort hotel's restaurant(s) and room service to ensure a quality, consistent product is produced.
- Plan and Order items to ensure a properly stocked kitchen.
- Act as a role model for all heath codes, sanitation, and food handling practices.
- Monitor, analyze and control all labor and food costs; prepare the appropriate reports, charts and schedules to ensure budgets are met/exceeded while quality is maintained/improved.
- Proficiency with Microsoft programs such as Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
Other Benefits you will enjoy include:
- Pet Insurance
- Education Reimbursement
- Internal Promotion Track
- Health / Vision / Dental / Life Insurances
Apply today, we are actively scheduling interviews. We are looking forward to meeting you!