Posted over 1 month ago
Spa agent possesses exceptional guest relations and communication skills. They maintain a working knowledge of all spa services, answer questions about the spa and its amenities and manage the spa schedule throughout the day.
* Interact with guests and giving them a positive impression of the spa.
* Coordinate the flow of communication by answering phones, routing and screening calls, greeting visitors, coordinating incoming and outbound mail, responding to inquiries and providing information about the spa.
* Contribute to the security of the spa facility by monitoring the access of guests and escorting them to treatment areas.
* Ability to open and close spa, checking guest in and out of spa, cash drawer transaction, keeping track of inventory for retail and professional use.
* Maintain the cleanliness of the spa's guest-facing areas, including the reception area, treatment rooms, and lounge areas.
* Dispose of trash; bring dirty linens to the proper area for laundering; and stock towels, linens, supplies and amenities in the lounge areas
* Help therapist turning rooms between guests and also with spa laundry when needed.
* Schedule client appointments following strict protocol, to maximize efficient use of time
* Provide confirmation calls to clients who have scheduled services.
* Update the reservations/cancellations list throughout the day, inform therapists of last minute changes, and resolve scheduling issues as needed.
* Approach and educate clients on retail recommendations and spa treatments with confidence and knowledge.
* Recommend and up-sell services that fit the guests' needs
* Effectively handle cash, credit cards, gift certificate and discount certificate transactions
* Must be able to work as a team with both front desk agents and therapists.
* Maintain orderliness, cleanliness and presentation of the retail area, salon, spa and lounge
* Attend all meetings and training required of your department or the company in general
* Following all spa standard operating procedures (SOP).
* Other duties as assigned