Amphitheater Unified School District
Special Education Teaching Assistant
- Special Education Teaching Assistant JobID: 7252
- Position Type:
Instructional Support Staff/Special Education Assistant
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
open until filled
- High school diploma or GED and;
- An Associate's or higher degree or;
- At least two years of study at an institution of higher education or;
- Passing score on a skills assessment (ParaPro, ACT Workkeys or Master Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network)
- Possession of CPR and First Aid training certificate upon recommendation for hire
Level E, $12.15
37.5 Hours/Week, Short Term, Academic Year.
This position requires working one to one with student.
You must attach copies of your transcripts/skills assessment results to be considered for this position.
Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, email@example.com.