Centers Health Care
Speech Language Pathologist
Williamsbridge Center is actively seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to work at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in SNF/ LTC settings preferred
Williamsbridge Center is a 77-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of the Bronx. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. We believe that therapy is a vital component to gaining a healthier lifestyle. We offer intensive occupational and physical therapy. Our center has assumed the leadership role in the provision of comprehensive rehabilitative health care, offering individuals the opportunity to develop skills essential to restoring their independence. Williamsbridge Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.