Our client is seeking a Arizona Certified Speech-Language Pathologists to join our network and help more students.
Are you looking for a great opportunity in the Phoenix metro area where you can support amazing students and help them reach their goals? Look no further! Our client has immediate openings with our clients in and around Phoenix, so submit your information today and let us help you make a change!
CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF POSITION
* Provide both direct and indirect services and administer a full range of speech therapy evaluations and services for students
* Conduct individual student evaluations and screenings
* Write evaluation reports, IEP goals, and IEP present levels of performance
* Attend meetings to ensure student growth and communication to all stakeholders
* Flexibility: Make your own schedule!
* No weekends: Your schedules are Monday through Friday!
* Find your Best-Fit: We partner with hundreds of schools in your area; we collaborate with you to pick the best fit!
* Support: You'll have your own personal connection in our office whenever you need support or have questions!
* Control Over Your Career: Contracting with us is running your own business and we handle negotiation and the details; we are here to help you succeed and work at the top of your license!
* Manageable Caseloads: We advocate to make sure your caseload is practical!
* Balanced Work week: You provide services for your desired hours, no more!
CLIENT'S REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
* Candidates must be licensed and certified in Arizona
* Must have a Certificate in Standard Speech Language Pathology (CCC)
* Current fingerprint clearance card
* Possess an extensive knowledge of and enthusiasm for speech and language development
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 750 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.