Kaleidoscope Education Solutions (KES) is seeking a Arizona certified Speech-Language Pathologists to join our network and help more students.
Are you looking for a great opportunity in the Phoenix metro area where you can support amazing students and help them reach their goals? Look no further! Our client has immediate openings in and around Phoenix, so submit your information today and let us help you make a change!
CLIENT'S SUMMARY OF POSITION
* Provide both direct and indirect services and administer a full range of speech therapy evaluations and services for students
* Conduct individual student evaluations and screenings
* Write evaluation reports, IEP goals, and IEP present levels of performance
* Attend meetings to ensure student growth and communication to all stakeholders
*Higher compensation: We negotiate on your behalf!
*Work-life balance: Contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off
*Contractor advocate: Our team will ensure you have the support needed to be successful in your role
CLIENT'S REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of a Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
* Candidates must be licensed and certified in Arizona
* Must have a Certificate in Standard Speech Language Pathology (CCC)
* Current fingerprint clearance card
* Possess an extensive knowledge of and enthusiasm for speech and language development.
* Make a profound difference in the lives of students
* Establish a relationship with a nationally recognized referral agency with a niche focus on school-based therapy services
* Flexible schedule as a Contractor; choose opportunities that best fit your schedule
* Ability to grow professionally
* Weekly compensation!
KES COMPANY OVERVIEW
Currently, KES refers professionals to approximately 700 school districts and agencies, and we consult with thousands of educational professionals and facilities nationwide. We connect caring professionals with opportunities to enhance and improve delivery of special education and therapy services, and provide dynamic results for the students and school districts.