Centers Health Care
Speech Language Pathologist Per-Diem
Speech-Language Pathologist Per-Diem
Bronx Center is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Speech-Language Pathologists to work Per-Diem at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Bronx Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility. One of the earliest members of the Centers Health Care family, weve been leading the way ever since. Weve developed into an outstanding rehabilitation center, a renowned skilled nursing facility, and one of the boroughs leading providers of in-patient and in-home renal dialysis. But as weve grown larger and more advanced, offering more sophisticated rehab and care, weve retained our home town culture. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. Bronx Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.