Centers Health Care
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP): Part-Time
Rochester Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing are actively seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to work Part-Time for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Rochester, NY.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- A graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care or SNF settings preferred
Rochester Center is a 124-bed skilled nursing and rehab facility that is a top choice for post-acute care in Monroe County, New York. Nestled in a woodsy enclave, this beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, all designed to make patients and residents feel right at home. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being. Rochester Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.