Centers Health Care
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Per-Diem
Holliswood Center is actively seeking a motivated Speech Language Pathologist to work Per-Diem at our Skilled Nursing Facilities in Jamaica, NY.
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 314-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New Yorks beautiful Hollis neighborhood. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Holliswood Centers staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. Holliswood Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.