Centers Health Care
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Per-Diem
Speech Language Pathologist
Centers Health Care is actively seeking a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist to work Per-Diem for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Pawtucket, RI.
Excellent Compensation provided!
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current Rhode Island SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Oak Hill Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 129-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the heart of Pawtucket, Rhode Island, near the banks of the Seekonk River. Caring for people at Oak Hill Center is more than a job, its calling, as we are dedicated to providing a warm and nurturing environment. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Oak Hill Center with dignity and independence. Oak Hill Center is a proud member of the Center's Health Care continuum.