Amphitheater Unified School District
Speech / Language Pathologist
- Speech/Language Pathologist JobID: 8026
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
Open until filled
- Masters degree in Speech/Language Pathology with a valid Arizona Speech-Language Pathologist certificate or Bachelor's degree in Speech/Language Pathology with a valid Arizona Speech-Language Technician certificate
- Ability to obtain licensure from the Health Department; either Speech Pathology License, Temporary Speech Pathology License or Limited Speech Pathology License
- High level of expertise with diagnostic procedures
- Thorough knowledge of current remediation methods and materials
40 Hours/Week, Full Time, Career, Academic Year
Minimum starting salary: $55,600 - Additional compensation may be given for years of experience.
You must attach a copy of your certificate, license if applicable, an up-to-date/current resume, and full college transcripts to be considered for this position.
|Amphitheater Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion/religious beliefs, gender, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, creed, citizenship status, marital status, political beliefs/affiliation, disability, home language, family, social or cultural background in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding the Districts non-discrimination policies are handled at 701 W. Wetmore Road, Tucson, Arizona 85705 by David Rucker, Equity and Safety Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator, (520) 696-5164, email@example.com, or Kristin McGraw, Executive Director of Student Services, (520) 696-5230, firstname.lastname@example.org.|