Spire Financial Front Desk Receptionist
Want to be a part of a dynamic company and team? Spire Financial is Looking for you, We are Looking for Candidates who are sharp, hungry and want to grow to the next level with us!
- $17 Hour
- (NonRemote) In office: 15551 N. Greenway Hayden Loop Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
Executive Summary of Position:
Designed to Provide general support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks and assist with preparing Loan Originators onboarding marketing materials and manage platforms for Loan Officers and help Maintain, Organize and Manage Daily Branch Operations.
- Opens and closes lobby/visitor area (locking doors, closing blinds, turning off lights)
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Coordinates the pickup of regular mail, and the pickup and delivery of express mail services (UPS, FedEx, and etc)
- Requesting building/garage access cards from property management as well as submitting work orders on any issues/questions through their work portal.
- Managing the office space and coordinating new hire set ups with IT as well as activating and assigning them suite keys/fobs
- Managing marketing related logistical aspects for new and existing LOs
- Aid in New Hire Onboarding for the Team
- Assist the Branch Manager in Daily Branch Operations as deemed necessary
- Help in managing the ordering, receiving, and stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Strong relationship building skills and enjoys speaking with new people
- Participate by example and through the sharing of knowledge and skill in promoting a positive team work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Must possess superior communication skills - verbal and written
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast paced, changing environment that adheres to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn and retain detailed information
- Proactive thinker, problem-solver
- Comfortable multi-tasking, and working in an open, team atmosphere
- High school diploma or general education degree is required.
- Represent Spire Financial in a positive way in dealing with customers and other employees.
- Prior experience in real estate or the mortgage industry preferred, but not required
- Experience with Marketing Platforms and Social Media Preferred
- Reasoning ability includes common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, documents and manuals; write correspondence; speak effectively with customers, employees or vendors.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Computer skill required is that of basic personal computing including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheets, graphics, etc. Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Equipment/Technology Competency Requirements:
Use independent judgment to achieve assigned objectives and goals while operating within corporate and departmental policy guidelines.
Amerifirst Financial/Spire provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Amerifirst Financial complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive representation of all possible duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications. Other duties, responsibilities and/or qualifications may be assigned to this position as the need arises and/or management requires. Understands, accepts and recognizes requirements relating to compliance issues and attends training as is appropriate and relative to their position. Including, but not limited to: the Bank Secrecy Act: Anti-Money Laundering, USA Patriot Act.