Bring your heart to CVS Health. Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
This position exists to ensure the delivery of quality IT products. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, Developing and leading testing strategies. Performing complex work flow analysis. Acquiring and disseminating project information and quality status to internal and external partners. Establish and ensure adherence to quality assurance testing directions, standards, guidelines and methodologies. Able to manage a project or a program to successful quality delivery. Ensure that defined QA Processes are implemented in all aspects of project oversight (plan, design, implement, execute, evaluate). Prepare reports and results of software testing. Ensure that defined QA SEP processes are implemented in all aspects of project.
Additional responsibilities of the Sr Quality Assurance Automation include:
* Represents QA in discussions with all aspects of project lifecycle related to RCA, mitigation of project risks, defect triaging and planning.
* Assist QA management in data gathering for QA metrics and improvements.
* Participation and advising during requirements and design project phases thoroughly understand business needs, ensure comprehensive testing scenarios are performed.
* Perform planning, execution, analysis, defect tracking and coordination of functional and regression testing activities.
* Serving as Subject Matter Expert, improve current procedures and act as information resource for assigned areas and provide guidance to team members.
* Accountable for simultaneous projects of varied complexities.
* Review Functional and Technical Requirements and identify critical test cases and end-to-end scenarios.
* Work with application, business groups and technical developers to develop Test Plan and overall test strategy.
* Perform comprehensive testing to prevent introduction of application defects into Regression, End to End, Client and Production environments. Responsible for translating QA, UAT and Business Scenarios into Automated Regression Test Cases.
* Develop automated functional and automated regression Test Bed that would include test data preparation across multiple applications.
* Act as overall Test Lead for test execution, review and analysis of test results. Report, monitor and verify application project defects as necessary
* 3+ years of experience in Quality Engineering organization within an enterprise software development domain
* 3+ years experience in Test Automation tools like Selenium, UiPath
* 3+ years experience with new QA technology and trends including BDD, TDD, RPA, and model-based testing
* 3+ years with Cucumber BDD, Selenium web driver, Eclipse IDE, TestNG , Maven, GitHub and Jenkins
* 3+ years Core Java and SQL skills
* 2+ years of Dev/Sec/Ops experience
* 3+ years of strong experience working with Rally or other Agile Software Development tools
* 3+ years experience in designing complex scalable test automation suites
* Proven ability to apply understand of complex distributed system/application concepts to ensure QA delivery of enterprise initiatives involving multiple disparate systems
* 2+ years experience working with Healthcare applications including PBM
* Ability to simultaneously lead multiple workstream and SCRUM teams
* Strong understanding of Defect Workflow
* Time management and organizational skills
* Able to work under high-pressure environments and simultaneously lead multiple projects
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Extensive knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
The typical pay range for this role is:
$70,000.00 - $140,000.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Companys 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off ("PTO") or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health can provide a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through ColleagueRelations@CVSHealth.com If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.