Sr Developer, Advisor
CVS Health is looking for hands-on, passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers lives and who want to be on the forefront of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be in the digital world. The Data power Engineer will work with Product, front-end teams to build elegant code and state-of-the-art customer experiences.
The applicant will understand the system development life cycle; Agile software project management approaches; and requirements, design, and testing techniques. We are seeking someone who can conceptualize and influence application and interface projects, and therefore ought to understand what advice to give and where to plug in to steer toward desirable outcomes.
* 5+ Years of IT Experience
* 5+ years of professional experience with hands-on service development. Expertise with custom and complex Datapower XSLT transformations, Webservice proxy, XML firewall, XPath, XML Schema, WSDL, SOAP/REST Webservices
* 5+ years of experience in writing re-usable frameworks in Datapower XSLT
* 5+ years of experience in Analyzing and optimizing Datapower XSLT performance
* 5+ years of experience in Developing orchestrations in Datapower XSLT
* 5+ years of experience on Datapower concepts - Crypto Objects,Encryption,Decryption,SSL
* 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting datapower errors and identify the root cause
* 5+ years of experience in using IBM Integration Bus/IBM Websphere MSB
* 5+ years of experience on Datapower deployment model
* Good understanding with Mule ESB, Mule API, RAML
* Experience with Agile and SAFe Agile development practices with project & task management tools such as SharePoint, Rally, JIRA & HP ALM etc.
* Experience with build & deployment tools like gulp, grunt, docker etc., and having experience with architecting solutions to complex problems.
Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.