Freedom Financial Network
San Mateo, CA
Sr. Marketing Manager - Offline
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedoms mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with two people in a spare bedroom has expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2000 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. We believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
We are looking for a talented, data-driven and motivated offline marketing lead to join our team. You will own end to end strategy and implementation of cutting-edge campaigns across our offline channels (TV and Radio) and drive meaningful revenue for the company. You are highly systematic, take a user first approach and will have an active voice in developing the creative, building advanced attribution models, and designing optimization programs to deliver the best results for your campaigns.
The right candidate will have deep expertise in scaling video and audio programs and a passion for the art and the science of offline. A self-starter who thrives in a highly entrepreneurial, dynamic and collaborative environment and has a passion for performance marketing.
Your responsibilities and focus area:
- Own and execute a diverse offline strategy spanning across TV, Radio and podcasts
- Scale the portfolio to mid 7 figure monthly spend and deliver on an ambitious growth plan
- Manage the external agency partners to deploy the channel best practices and drive data driven optimization across audiences, placements, creative, landing page, etc.
- Provide leadership on creative and content experiences that drive conversions
- Work hand in hand with data science and analytics team to deploy cutting edge solutions for measurement, incrementality and attribution models
- Own and grow the channel P&L, be responsible for quarterly plans, QBRs
- You are strategic, have a bias towards action and are a self-starter. You identify and prioritize critical initiatives and can lead the charge from initiative to execution
- A process leader, you can work with people and technology to drive efficiency and collaboration
- A systems thinker at heart, you love solving complex problems
- You are data driven, adept at mining data for hidden insights and drive curiosity around the why behind the what
- 8+ years experience in managing user acquisition/growth campaigns
- At least 5 years as a DR marketer for offline media (TV, Radio, Podcasts), with proven track record of revenue ownership
- Expertise and a genuine passion for video and audio-based advertising
- You understand the value of a compelling story and can own and guide the creative production and testing process
- Experience in developing advanced attribution models (MMM/MTA, etc.) to effectively manage performance across the funnel
- You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel performance, identify optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions. Proficient with tools - advanced excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- You are highly strategic and can own a systemic process to optimize the entire funnel, ranging from creative to product experience
- Experience in financial services industry is a plus
- Prior team management experience is a plus
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- We push the envelope every day. Be an active part of a dynamic team that is at the cutting edge of modern-day performance marketing.
- Work alongside high-energy (and fun!), results-driven teammates with strong work ethic
- Have the best of both worlds be part of a high-growth entrepreneurial culture that has sufficient resources to invest in doing the right things.
- Have a direct impact on the community. The work you do will enable thousands of Americans to have a path to sustainable financial freedom.
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees, most recently #1 in Phoenix for the 2nd year in a row!