Vanco Payment Solutions
Sr. Product Manager
Vanco is a U.S. market leader with over 40,000 clients in K-12 education, faith-based and non-profit markets. They trust us to provide best-in-class payment and administrative solutions. We have been growing at 30% and are looking a Product Manager who gets excited about connecting community organizations with unique SaaS solutions.
As a Product team, we bring curiosity and agility to our process of meeting the needs of our clients. Our leaders are passionate about delivering unparalleled products and services through a company culture that treats clients, partners and each other with the highest level of integrity and respect. As a company, we have a large client base in the US, but are still small enough that client feedback is quick and each individual can make a big difference.
We are looking for an experienced, organized, and passionate individual to join us as a member of the Product Team. This role will manage the product strategy and agile development lifecycle for applications serving our K-12 customers. You will shepherd ideas from concept to reality, working with UX designers, developers, sales, marketing, and our product support team to create compelling software solutions to our markets most urgent and pervasive problems.
In this role, youll need strong business acumen and organization skills, deep curiosity about client behavior, great communication skills and a proven ability to understand and apply technological concepts to real world problems. We need a leader who can successfully navigate relationships with individuals in different positions, different backgrounds and of different skill levels.
What youll be doing:
As Senior Product Manager, you will
* Gather customer feedback, identify their urgent and pervasive problems, and create actionable requirements for developers
* Create archetypal user and buyer personas for the K-12 market
* Articulate and prioritize personas and their problems so that the appropriate solutions can be built.
* Create use scenarios to illustrate market problems and provide the development team with needed context
* Manage proactive communications with relevant stakeholders from strategy through execution.
* Identify competitive and alternative offerings in the market and assess their strengths and weaknesses.
* Work with designers, engineers, and business stakeholders to create and deliver functional solutions on schedule.
* Use win/loss analysis and customer sentiment to continue iterative product improvements
Who you are:
* You are intelligent and analytical
* You have 3+ years of experience in agile product management or similar role
* You are comfortable using product development supporting technologies, such as Jira
* You have experience with SaaS-based products
* You have experience being accountable for budgets and timelines
* Youve proven your ability to think strategically, innovate, and develop tactical execution plans to drive success
* You demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
* You have a high ability to navigate and collaborate with co-workers at all levels of the company
* You have solid organization skills and flexibility to handle a variety of time-sensitive tasks and projects
* You perform effectively as a team member, collaborate with different cross-functional teams and are able to work independently in the pursuit of company objectives
* You are able to travel on occasion to meet with customers in person at business activities and industry events
What we offer:
* 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance Base Plan; employee only
* Dental, Vision, Life and Accident Insurance
* Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
* 401(k) Plan with employer match
* Opportunities to lead and develop processes and structure
* Competitive benefits and pay
* Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
* Volunteer opportunities organized by the company
* Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a completely range of payments soluations and administrative software. Our solutions make payments processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!