Vanco Payment Solutions
Sr. Sales Consultant
An important part of who we are is our Vanco Values in Action. At Vanco, our employees:
* Clearly Care
* Own It
* Have Grit
What youll be doing:
In this role, you will become an expert in selling our unique software as a solution (SaaS) product line to qualified leads within the specified segment. The main focus for this role is with the Vanco Child Care solution in the Private Daycare market focused on 11+ locations. Youll get to manage the sale start-to-close. Our fantastic Marketing team generates qualified leads (MQLs) to help aid your prospecting and ensure your pipeline success. Youll develop relationships and perform product demonstrations for key decision-makers within your given market. This is a highly collaborative role in which you will sell alongside other Vanco teammates in Product, Implementation and Client Success to drive results. You will document customer contact in Salesforce and communicate with internal teams regarding customer onboarding.
Who you are:
* You have graduated high school, 2-4-year degree preferred or equivalent experience.
* Preferred for 5+ years experience with SaaS solutions; Child Care technology is an added benefit.
* You will have 5+ years of relatable sales experience, both inside and outside sales.
* You are proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
* You have demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse group of people.
* You display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* You feel comfortable making presentations both in-person and via web conferencing.
* You are can manage details and organize projects and contacts throughout the entire sales cycle.
* You can travel up to 20% of the time for prospect and client meetings.
* You can commute to and work in an office environment, use all computer/phone equipment for the hours required and participate in monthly and quarterly meetings.
What we offer:
* While this role will be based in Bloomington, MN, our team is currently working from home as we navigate COVID-19. Team members are able to work from the office on a volunteer basis
* 100% Employer Paid Health Insurance HSA or Base Plan, Dental, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
* Additional benefits include Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Voluntary Life & AD&D
* Paid Holidays and 4 weeks PTO
* Paid days off to Volunteer
* 401(k) Plan with employer match
* Competitive benefits and pay
* Small collaborative teams where you can impact both outcome and culture
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
* Join a rapidly growing company that promotes internally
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Vanco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Who we are: Vanco provides businesses, nonprofits, and education organizations a completely range of payments soluations and administrative software. Our solutions make payments processing simple and ease administrative burdens for faith-based groups, nonprofits and schools.
Apply now to start a conversation to see if this is a good fit!