Freedom Financial Network
San Mateo, CA
Sr. Staff Data Analyst (Marketing Organic Channel)
WHO WE ARE:
Voted one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area for 2020, Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2500 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
- Analyze consumer experience and journey through acquisition and product funnels to inform future tests and product development.
- Develop standardized methodology to tag and track visitors across various sites for streamlined and consistent measurement
- Partner with other channel managers to understand cross-channel interaction, measure attribution and develop testing strategies
- Design, instrument, execute and share findings on A/B tests (new features, messaging changes, flow changes, etc.)
- Conduct large scale analyses, with ownership through all stages: understand business goals and strategies, formulate analytic approach, perform data extraction, exploration, and transformation, and translate results into actional items for the business team.
- Leverage deep hands-on technical skills to produce analyses in various topics including, but not limited to, customer segmentation, campaign performance and return on investment/ad spend.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop structured data models that allow the creation of insights and dashboards
- Develop reporting with consistent definitions, KPIs and take-aways in a reliable and timely manner.
- 8+ years of hands-on analytic experience in a product, growth or marketing analytics function in financial services industry
- Extensive experience in measuring online and offline marketing strategy using various methodologies such as incrementality, attribution and cross-channel interaction
- Experience in using front-end web analytics tool such as GA360, Adobe and Snowplow
- Proven track record in developing dashboards and ad-hoc analysis that provide visibility into traffic volume, funnel interaction, conversion rates and other relevant metrics within acquisition and product flows
- Experience in an e-commerce environment utilizing campaign and site data to evaluate ROI and profitability
- Strong hands-on experience and proficiency in SQL, Excel, and Tableau or equivalent BI tool
- Strong understanding on how data should be captured, stored and structured in data warehousing environment for various products and services
- Experience in tag management solutions such as GTM and Tealium a plus
- Adept at presenting insights to diverse groups of audience (Executives, engineers, product managers, operations, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Econometrics or equivalent
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- COLLABORATE (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- Fast, continued growth theres a lot of opportunity for advancement
- Voted a Best Place to Work multiple times by our employees
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 3 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting, we want to talk to you. Apply today!
Attention Agencies & Search Firms: We do not accept unsolicited candidate resumes or profiles. Please do not reach out to anyone within Freedom Financial Network (FFN) to market your services or candidates. All inquiries should be directed to Talent Acquisition only. We reserve the right to hire any candidates sent unsolicited and will not pay any fees without a contract signed by FFNs Talent Acquisition leader.