Sr. Systems Manager, Ecommerce and Data Analytics
Nested Bean Inc. is a fast-growing e-commerce startup in the baby products industry. Our innovative lightly weighted infant sleepwear has won Best in Business and Innovation Awards. Nested Beans digital marketing efforts have won mentions from Google, Forbes and Chief Marketer among others.
We embrace and exemplify the character of a startup: nimble, creative, hard-working and result driven.
Our team is our most valued asset. As such, we take time to develop and grow each member. We are constantly looking for motivated and qualified individuals to join us and share in our exciting story.
We seek a creative thinker, problem solver, a meticulous planner to champion the delivery of many technology solutions to support our Ecommerce, CRM and Data Analytics initiatives. You are sure to be challenged by the exciting and diverse opportunities in this growth focused ecommerce company.
Experience and Track-record:
- Exceptional project management, budget management, negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with project documentation and delivery methodologies
- Bias towards action and quantitative decision making
- Exceptional judgement in the face of project risks and planning creative mitigation
- Clear thinker and writer, equally able to ideate and strategize to a big picture but also deliver on tactical fast paced needs with high precision
- Demonstrated track record in prioritization, system analysis and problem solving
- Sound understanding of website IA, UX, CRO and UI to facilitate problem solving discussions
- Experience managing data analytics, machine learning and dashboard development initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Ability to interact with executives with confidence
- Ability to solicit feedback and incorporate it quickly within deadlines
- High energy, charismatic, curious, innovative and creative
- Ability to effectively manage team and communicate plans in a way that team members will be able to successfully implement their responsible areas.
- Ability to source, negotiate contracts and manage vendors related to agreed-upon technology solutions
- Manage a team of data analysts and systems associates
- Mentor and groom junior team members in project management & delivery methodologies
- Manage external development resources and vendor relations
- Manage all web development and digital marketing initiatives to support marketing (growth) and operations (stability) goals, on company sites, retail sites and brand shops on third-party channels such as Amazon
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business requirements
- Collaborate with Lead Architect and systems teams to deliver best of breed web solutions
- Collaborate with Lead Architect and develop a technology "road-map" which outlines anticipated future technology platform/stack requirements to best support the business
- Report to senior management on program risks and team progress periodically using project dashboards
- Assist with evaluation of potential online site technology solutions for new international sales locations, based on internal and external data and criteria to be finalized then design and own technology solutions for those international locations
Ideal candidate will have
- A Growth Mindset; show curiosity for the unknown, resilience in the face of adversity and creativity in problem solving
- 8+ years of experience managing technology projects in ecommerce, growth and analytics fields
- A minimum of a bachelors degree in computer science, IT, information management or related technology field
- Proficiency of project management tools such as Asana, Monday, MS Project or others
- Certification or experience managing ideation of web solutions catering to customer journey involving complex UX/UI solutions a huge plus
- Certification in project management methodologies - SDLC & Agile such as huge plus
- An active LinkedIn profile a huge plus
- Excellent listening skills, written/verbal communication, and critical thinking skills
- Passion for keeping up with current and emergent technology trends in Ecommerce
Currently we have a remote working set up, but the candidate should have the ability to drive into work for collaborative sessions as needed.
- A competitive salary, bonus and profit sharing
- 401K Plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Maternity and Paternity leave
- Position begins ASAP
- Must-have: Cover letter
*Applications without prerequisites will not be accepted