St. Anthony Hospital's in-person Job Fair - hiring for RNs, CNAs and Sterile Processing Techs!
Join us for St. Anthony Hospital's in-person Job Fair
Become a member of the 21,000 strong by bringing your purpose and your passion to our team at St. Anthony Hospital in Lakewood, Colorado. We are a full-service, acute care hospital and Level I Trauma Center, and - as a primary receiving center for the region's most seriously ill and injured patients - it's the headquarters for Flight For Life Colorado. RSVP to our RN, CNA & Sterile Processing Tech Job Fair today!Now Hiring Caregivers:
Experienced Registered Nurses
- multiple departments hiring: ED, NTICU, ICU Stepdown, CSICU, Medical Surgical, Neuro Trauma ICU, Cath Lab, Cardiac Surgical ICU, Acute Care Float Pool, Cardiac/Telemetry, PACU, Surgery and Pre-Procedure
- Sterile Processing Techs
Sign-on bonuses available now: $15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs and $10,000 sign-on bonus for CNAs.
Restrictions may apply.
- Thursday, May 20, 2021 from 3:00 m. - 6:00 p. m.
1600 W 2nd Pl, Lakewood, CO 80228
RSVP is required. Please apply here to RSVP! Masks are required to attend. We will be practicing social distancing.
What You Bring/Job Requirements
Please refer to St. Anthony Hospital's openings for job requirements: https://external-centura.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=12781-12790-LakewoodMinimum PayHiring Maximum PayYour Connected Community
St. Anthony Hospital, located in Lakewood, Colorado, is a Level I Trauma Center with four trauma rooms including the T-10 room, a dedicated field-to-surgery suite ready 24/7 for trauma surgeons and specially trained teams who provide life-saving care to the most severely ill and injured patients. St. Anthony proudly provides a full range of medical specialties and health care services to Denver and the surrounding region with a state-ofthe-art medical campus and proud home base of Flight For Life Colorado. We're also proud to be the recipient of numerous awards, certifications and accreditations from the American Heart Association; Chest Pain Center (CPC); American College of Cardiology; The Joint Commission's National Quality Approval; the Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award; NAPBC Accreditation; American College of Radiology and many others. The St. Anthony Hospital combines a heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. If you're looking to be part of a fast-paced environment where you can practice to the top of your profession in trauma, cardiology, stroke, neurosciences, breast imaging, cancer/oncology care, surgery and more, we invite you to apply.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off & Sick Pay
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
The pay rate for this position is listed above and varies based on experience, skills, and comparison to others who are already in this role. *If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!