St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center's Job Fair!
Join us for St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center's in-person job fair
Flourishing Begins Here
For more than 135 years, St. Mary-Corwin has cared for the people of Pueblo and the surrounding southern Colorado communities. Driven by a commitment to Pueblo and our healing ministry, St. Mary-Corwin is focused on its core areas of clinical strength: cancer care and orthopedic services. This concentration enables St. Mary-Corwin to serve the southern Colorado region with high quality, high value care for generations to come. Join our team on a mission to build whole person care and flourishing communities!Now Hiring Caregivers:
Experienced Registered Nurses
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $28. 85 - $40. 62
- Multiple units hiring: ICU, ED, Surgery, Oncology, Ortho Surgical and Infusion Therapy, Radiology Special Procedures
RN Clinical Coordinators
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $31.52 - $44.38
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $24.64 - $35.00
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $23.22 - $32.99
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $32.01 - $43.95
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $21.25- $32.03
Sterile Processing Techs
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $15.50 - $22.47
Patient Access Rep. (float team)
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $14.89 - $19.20
Environmental Services Roles
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $13.51 - $17.42
Food Service Roles
- Hourly pay rate ranges from $12.32 - $15.47
$15,000 sign-on bonus for RNs and Respiratory Therapists. $10,000 sign-on bonus for Surgical Techs, Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists. $5,000 sign-on bonus for Sterile Processing Techs.
Restrictions may apply.
- Wednesday, June 16, 2021 from 3:00 m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Mary-Corwin Medical Center, 1008 Minnequa Ave, Pueblo, CO 81004
RSVP is required. Please apply here to RSVP! Masks are required to attend. We will be practicing social distancing.What You Bring/Job Requirements
Please refer to St. Mary- Corwin's Medical Center's openings for job requirements: https://external-centura.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=12781-12790-Canon+CityYour Connected Community
When people and places align, incredible things happen. Just like the 21,000+ amazing associates who work here, every community within Centura Health's connected ecosystem has its own unique history, story and personality.Caring for Your Whole Well Being
We're committed to delivering whole person care and understand that a comprehensive benefits package will enrich the lives of our associates at work and at home. At Centura Health, we offer incredible benefits that impact mind, body, and spirit to eligible associates. Our total rewards are designed with your well-being in mind and may include:
- 401K, which includes matching when eligible
- Three Health Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Two Dental Insurance Plan Options including covering eligible dependents
- Vision Insurance including covering eligible dependents
- Daycare & Medical Flexible Spending Account Options
- Leaves of Absence, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance and Spouse & Child/Dependent Life Insurance Coverage Options
- Voluntary Benefits including Hospital Indemnity Coverage, Critical Illness, Accident, Permanent Life insurance, and Norton LifeLock
- Paid Time Off
- Shift Differentials
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation assistance based on location
- Associate Discounts for Phone, Cell Phone Plans, Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Auto Buying, Pet Insurance, and much more...
*If you do not see the pay range for this position listed, you are on a third party job board. All of our pay ranges are clearly posted on our careers site www.centura.org/careers. Please visit our Careers page and apply today!