Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper | Coral Gables, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan * We are the highest paying Staffing Company in South Florida.
About this opportunity:
Albion Staffing Solutions is looking for a Staff Accountant/ Bookkeeper to work at a company located in the Coral Gables, FL area.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Manage daily accounting transactions
- Perform month end close processes and reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial reporting in compliance with GAAP
- Verify accuracy of business transactions and vendor statements
- Issue checks or process wire transfers for payment
- Generate invoices
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- 3+ years relevant experience in CPA level bookkeeping and accounting, and tax preparation
- Quick-books proficiency a must
- Law firm experience is favorable, but not necessary
- Advanced Excel skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to plan and meet deadlines
- Highly organized with ability to multi-task and problem solve
Desired Previous Experience/Education:
- Degree in accounting or finance, preferred
- Prior experience working at CPA level
- PTO is accrued monthly, up to 10 days/1year
- Insurance offered: Health (50% covered by the firm), Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
After a full month:
- Life insurance $ 25K
- Short & long time disability insurance
- Monthly Health Insurance coverage of $228.00 / any cost above that must be paid by the employee
- 401K after 1 year
- 8 paid holidays which includes a floating holiday
- 3 days sick time
- 10 days vacation for new employees
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Coral Gables, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.