Priority Payment Systems
The Staff Accountant position will support accounting and financial reporting for Priority Technology Holdings, focusing on our ACH.com business. This position will give the right individual the opportunity to see many areas of accounting and set them up with a solid foundation for success as they grow their accounting career.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Provide accounting support and monthly reporting for specific assigned areas.
- Complete daily/weekly/monthly tasks to insure accurate and timely reporting.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Review and process set ups/changes/terminations of customers and ISOs.
- Handle invoicing, commissions, and review of merchant accounts.
- Assist internal and external business partners with requests and questions as needed.
- Prepare supporting documentation packages.
- Conduct appropriate and thorough reviews of accounts.
- Assist in the review and analysis of monthly and annual P&L activity for assigned areas.
- Adhere to the monthly closing calendar.
- Implement accounting control procedures as directed.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business with an Accounting concentration.
- 1 or more years of related experience.
- Ability to stay focused and a high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and in an evolving FINTECH organization/environment.
- Advanced Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables) preferred.
- Self-starter who relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experience in NetSuite a plus.
- Demonstrates consistency, flexibility and commitment to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates planning, task organizing and execution skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively deal with a variety of individuals.
- Strong customer service skills and desire to work with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Comfortable in a team environment.
- Experience with ACH/Credit Card industry a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Highly-competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401k match
- Bonus structure
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement