Strategic Account Executive - Central
As a Strategic Account Executive (SAE), you will serve as the senior level liaison for PBM clients within the Aetna Business Unit. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you will use your expertise to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the strategic account team (including account management, clinical, and operations) as the quarterback with full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Developing strong internal and client relationships through proactive interactions and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working collaboratively with internal teams including medical, account management, clinical, product, operations, and underwriting.
- Utilizing your consultative selling skills to recommend CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs and Influence client up-sell opportunities.
- Developing and delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend, financial performance, and client cost-saving opportunities.
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners, including underwriting, networks, operations, trade and legal.
- Executing client renewals by building relationships with key client stakeholders and asking effective probing questions that lead to innovative pharmacy benefit plan designs benefiting both the client and CVS Health.
Your success as a Strategic Account Executive will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. You will function as a leader for the account team and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Executive will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position can be located in the Central U.S. with the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
Required Qualifications :
* At least 3 years of cumulative Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare.
* Must possess a valid and current drivers license.
* Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
*Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Preferred Qualifications :
* Account Management experience or equivalent client-facing experience in pharmacy or PBM industry.
* Experience managing employer group or health plan accounts.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required. Advanced degree is a plus.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.