Supervisor, Customer Service Operations
The Customer Service Supervisor will provide leadership and guidance to Medicaid Provider Call Center staff as well as evaluate, interview, hire, and manage the team.
Due to current COVID-19 reconfiguring of workspace, the position will temporarily be a flex-remote position. The work setting may ultimately transition to an onsite position post COVID-19.
Primary responsibilities include coaching and developing the team. This individual will be responsible for assisting in the development of the team and department as the business evolves and must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
1. Day to Day Operations: Daily tasks such as monitoring team attendance, reviewing and pulling team statistics. This also includes hiring and managing performance of new hires as well as the current team. Other examples include compiling monthly, semi-annual, and yearly performance reviews for employees to discuss performance and manage to those performance outliers. Providing consistent feedback through delivery of positive feedback using the employee recognition portal as well as addressing performance concerns via corrective action.
2. Coaching and Development of Team: Providing feedback to the team in an effort to foster growth and development. This goal is achieved by call reviews to ensure quality assurance, side by side coaching, coaching sessions, 1 on 1 meetings, shadowing opportunities, stretch roles, and other opportunities as available by location. Supervisor will work with team individuals to identify strengths and opportunities in an effort to identify opportunities available for representatives and help them achieve their goals. Thoughts surrounding succession planning for the team and representative should be on the forefront.
3. Cross Team Collaboration: Working with other teams such as Health Plans, Workforce Management, Claims, Business Configuration, Appeals ad Grievances amongst others to ensure outcomes of required reporting and performance goals are being completed and achieved in a timely fashion.
4. Assume Additional Responsibilities: Working on special projects as assigned by leaders such as interim or stretch roles for personal growth opportunities, collaboration and providing support to other departments as needed.
5. This supervisor will be responsible for managing to contractually required call center hours of operation. This includes Monday through Friday, with some weekend or holiday rotations.
* Results driven leader with 3+ years of call center supervisory or management experience in a customer centric environment
* Experience with client service delivery, new business growth and implementations
* Excellent Oral and Written Communication
* Exceptional leadership skills
* Proven ability to translate business strategy into directions, plans, and measurable objectives
* Technology savvy
* Results driven leader with 5 years experience in benefits and claims administration, people management, training
* Medicaid, Medicare or Commercial healthcare insurance experience is preferred
* Process improvement experience, Yellow or Green Belt certification is desirable
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.