Seattle, WA, United States
Supervisor - Retail Outlet Operations
- Consistent Scheduling & Hours!
- Great Benefits!
- PAID Training & Growth Opportunities!
- Fun and Inclusive work environment!
Assist Retail Manager in the operation of the Goodwill Outlet. Responsible for maintaining an optimum level of merchandise rotations.
- Complete retail operational requirements by scheduling and assigning one or more employees.
- Set expectations, instruct, coach and identify training needs.
- Interview, assist with hiring, evaluate and discipline employees.
- Resolve workplace problems by addressing issues that impact employee performance and productivity.
- Prepare reports by collecting, documenting and summarizing information.
- Complete projects by planning, organizing and monitoring assignments.
- Promote productivity by following up with employees on work results.
- Maintain clear communication with Store Manager.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Uphold safe work practices in support of a safety culture through awareness and observation; assist in safety training of employees; reports any potential hazards or accidents.
- Build and maintain internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Perform the functions of Sales Associate when needed.
- Maintain orderly operations of the store in the absence of the manager.
- Operate mechanical equipment as assigned (Balers, tipper, and Electronic Conveyor Belt)
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription plans available for you and your family
- 20% employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your household
- Training and advancement opportunities at all levels of the organization
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
Minimum Job Requirements
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience: 2 years retail with POS and service experience, 1 year supervisor experience.
- Specific Skills/Knowledge/Licenses: None
Essential Physical Abilities:
- Lifting and carrying 30 - 40 pounds; Developed fine motor control (grasp, handle, manipulate objects with fingers;
- Frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, stooping, squatting, pushing; climbing ladders; standing for long periods of time;
- Able to travel across a variety of surfaces (stairs, ramps, uneven terrain).
Essential Mental/Sensory Abilities:
- Organizing, sorting, categorizing, counting, adding, subtracting
- Interpreting data
- Problem Solving
- Communicating with the public, clear verbal and written.
- Creating written communication
- Completing written orders
- Customer service skills
- Retail/ Warehouse store environment, temperature varies, loud noises, exposure to dust, occasional crowds.
We believe in the potential of individuals to make positive changes in their lives. We believe that education and training empower people to make those changes. Our vision for the communities we serve is that each person is able to choose rewarding employment, financial security and the experience of educational achievement. We are committed to creating and sustaining a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI). We embrace our employees' differences and acknowledge and support our collective responsibility.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.